20 Health Benefits of Kale
1. Kale is Packed With Nutrients
2. Kale Has Potent Antioxidants
3. Eating Kale Can Help You Manage Your Cholesterol
4. Kale Can Keep You From Getting Sick
5. Kale Can Lower Your Risk of Cancer
6. Kale Contains High Levels of Vitamin K
7. Kale May Lower Your Risk of Diabetes and Heart Disease
8. Kale Contains A Safe Type of Vitamin A
9. Kale May Aid in Weight Loss
10. Kale is Good For Your Eyes
11. Kale can help detoxify your body.
12. Kale has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
13. Kale is rich in folate.
14. Eating kale regularly can help protect your brain health.
15. Consuming kale is good for fortifying your bones.
16. Kale can protect your DNA.
17. Improve the appearance and health of your hair and skin.
18. Kale contains an ample helping of manganese.
19. Kale provides you with potassium.
20. Kale can help to fight depression.
Are There Any Reasons Not to Eat Kale?
Buying and Storing Kale